ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Capsicum has been used for centuries to treat pain, particularly in Thailand where the spice is a culinary passion. Active ingredients such as Capsicum( hot chili), Camphor, and Eucalyptus increase the blood flow on the surface of the skin, which gives the balm its hot feeling and reduces pain to bring relief.
Highly recommended for relieving neck, back, and wrist pain from prolonged computer use. This balm soothes many different ailments, such as muscle, neck, and joint pain, arthritis, osteoarthritis, sprains, headaches, and respiratory problems.
✅ Pain relief effect – within 15 minutes of use
BENEFITS OF THE KEY INGREDIENTS
- Beeswax slows down the dispersal of the active healing ingredients in the balm.
- Clove oil contains anti-inflammatory properties, to give relief to swollen and sore muscles.
- Coconut oil (Organic) soothes and moisturizes the face and neck and creates a lipid barrier that helps defend the skin against free radical damage (electrons that can cause cancer).
- Eucalyptus increases the blood flow on the surface of the skin, which gives the balm its hot feeling and reduces pain to bring relief.
- Melaleuca is a natural numbing agent. It helps to numb the peripheral sensory nerves and reduce the feeling of pain.
- Menthol(Organic) has analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and cooling properties.
- Shea Butter (Organic)contains antioxidants, vitamins, and essential fatty acids that nourish and protect the skin.
- Rub into areas of pain in the body. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Test on a small area before using the product.
- Avoid during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
- Keep away from eyes and sensitive areas of the body.
- For external use only. Net weight 100g.